5/10/09

Happy Mothers Day MOM!

Happy Mothers Day to my lovely Mom! This was taken 3.5 years ago on my parents Golden Wedding Anniversary. Pictured with my mom are 4 of her Granddaughters, my daughter is upper left. Sadly, my Dad passed away 2 years ago but I am so glad he was still around for this special day. We rented a cruise boat and had a Champagne Brunch with about 75 family and friends. It was October, the leaves were at their most glorious, and we cruised for 2 hours up and down the Mississippi. It was a fabulous day! My Mom was glowing!! All 8 of her children, and all 24 of her grandchildren, were aboard. Happy Mothers Day to all the wonderful Mom's and all my wonderful blogging friends. Cindy

8 comments:

  1. Ahhh what a wonderful event. Wow 24 grandchildren.

    I've only got Johnny and no grandchildren. It must be wonderful to have a large family.

    Happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, the picture of your mom and her grands is so wonderful. Your daughter is a real beauty. What a wonderful anniversary idea! The memories that were made that day must be so special.

    Thank you for your kindness on my blog. I knew there was a reason that I felt so close to you from the first day I "met" you. I know you are exactly like my Mother, so please consider my tribute to her to be to you also. Have a wonderful Mother's Day. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful family you have! Happy Mother's Day Cindy! May your day be filled with joy and love! Hugs, Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cindy! Wow! Sounds like so much fun! Love the cute photo! I hope you are having a wonderful Mothers Day!!...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Mother's day to you. Wow all those grandkids. What fun:)
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely thing to do for your parents. Hope you have a very Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought my background pre-made from Shabbee Chick for $34.95. I've always liked her work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, what a sweet picture, Cindy! So glad you are able to celebrate with your dear mother! She's so pretty... just like her daughter and grands!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome,
I would love to hear from you. Come back and visit anytime. Warmest Wishes, Cindy