1/14/09

Some Interesting Fellows Stopped by for a Visit Today!

OK, I love this Cat! Met him this summer at a resort while he was checking my husband and I into our room.
As many of you have heard, we are having a dangerous cold snap. Most of the schools in the state are closed tomorrow, we are expecting air temps of 20-25 below zero with wind chills of -45. We have a ton of snow too, so many of us put corn out for the deer. Well they came for a visit today, and I hope they got their tummy's full. We're certainly earning our frozen tundra nickname today! I try to think spring. Cindy

8 comments:

  1. Your unexpected guests are beautiful. We too are in a dangerous cold snap, no snow right now. But as I type it's -2 below.. so stay in and stay warm..hugs ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Cindy, I have just decided to hush about our cold snap that's coming tomorrow...13 degrees. That would be a heat wave for you! Here in the Deep South we don't have coats that are warm enough for that kind of weather, much less yours! Stay warm! Love the kitty greeter at the resort, by the way, and so nice of you to feed the poor dear!...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty is that cat...and girl I so remember you from RMS...as soon as I seen your header pic..thanks for sharing this...hugs and smiles Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cindy! You are so sweet! Thanks so much for taking my little home tour and for the kind remarks! Are you staying warm?? I'm trying! hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. BRRRR! What a beautiful site. Thanks for sharing. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cindy, Your tablescape is lovely! I like it when people incorporate pieces from the past into their tablescapes....gives it morfe meaning. So I see you are in Wisconsin! My home state! I grew up in West Salem. Where are you?...Stay warm! ~Cindy~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there....enjoyed your blog and I'll be back. Your tablescape is really pretty and I enjoyed looking at the GINORMOUS house! Happy New Year from Houston!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found your blog from Between Naps. i loved reading and looking at your posts. I love your visitors. adding you to my blog list.
    I also enjoyed your tablescape. i also love to decorate.

    Marge in michigan

    ReplyDelete

Welcome,
I would love to hear from you. Come back and visit anytime. Warmest Wishes, Cindy