1/9/09

Check out this beautiful home overlooking the famous Mackinaw City Bridge

My hubby and I were invited for a tour of this breathtaking 5 story home overlooking Lake Huron and the Mackinaw Bridge. This home is still under construction after more than 2 years.
Here is a view from the 5th story master bedroom.


A pic of some of the exotic hardwoods used in the five story ceilings in the main living area.



A view of some of the stone work on the lower level facing the street.




Another view of the street side.





2 comments:

  1. Wow - how lucky were you to be invited to see such an incredible house! Isn't Mackinack Island a wonderful place? My husband and I and a friend just went this last Fall. Stay warm...Michigan is just too cold right now!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful place. I would LOVE to go to MacKinac Island...to the GRAND HOTEL. Now that I live in Michigan...I'm at least closer.

    However...Tom and I prefer to vacation in Wisconsin...Door County. With stop-over-stay in Milwaukee to visit my family and friends.

    I noticed on your profile you're from Wisconsin. Where in Wisconsin are you located?

    ~Blessings,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete

Welcome,
I would love to hear from you. Come back and visit anytime. Warmest Wishes, Cindy