10/26/11

Pink in motion!

Hi friends,
I do have to admit I love this pic I took recently of my grand-daughter Addison.
I think it kind of captures the seasonal changes were having right now.  One day were still warm enough for a light sweater, the next day we need a fluffy pink coat!
I found her fluffy coat at TJ Maxx and the pink fluffy hat at a garage sale last year.
I only paid a dollar for the hat and it looks brand new.  Little did I know that I would find a coat to match it perfectly!  At $15.00 I think the little coat was a pretty good deal as well!

And here she waits patiently (sort of ) to head outside.  All the while trying to run off with an empty diet coke box.
Seriously, it is harder and harder to get a pic of her.  She doesn't walk, she runs!!  But sometimes I get lucky and catch a few good ones.
As you may have guessed my days have been filled with toddler watching.
It's rewarding but tiring as well.
Addison seems to be the most active toddler around and even her young mom gets tired when watching her.



And little Calista!  She is also wearing pink... however she lives in Phoenix and can still wear a onsie and be quite warm.
I don't get as many pics of Calista but I am working on it.
I sure do miss having her around and am planning my next trip to see her in January.
Thank goodness for skype!

And just to give you an idea of why I am so pooped and don't post as much as I would like to.
A little journey to the mall last week and a visit to the toddler play-land.


Or should I say, Addison in motion!  Remember she is only 12 months and she is already trying to climb up the slide back-wards!
 Seriously, does anyone know if they have gymnastic classes for one year olds?











The only time she isn't in constant motion is when she is sleeping.
She is exactly like her Mother was when she was little and one reason I put her in figure skating when she was only 3 years old.
She was skating around the rink in no time and she thought the dance class she was in  was boring because they moved too slowly for her.
Well friends, I will try to get a more interesting post up in the next few days.
Bear with me, I am kind of chronically tired.
Cindy




25 comments:

  1. You do sound tired..and I know what you mean. Her coat is super cute! TJ has the most darling things for little ones and great prices too..love it. Love the pic of her with the little flower in her hair..sweet! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply LOVE the pink coat! What fun!! ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! She is adorable and so pretty in pink and getting so big! I guess your family must have a very high energy gene. LOL! Thanks for sharing more pics of both of your precious grands!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They both look so cute. I think Addison is looking more like you everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Cindy, I don't know how you do it! After 4 hours with Emolyn, I'm exhausted! I keep telling my husband that we have to stay healthy and active for those twins that are on the way! ha!
    Addison and Calista are sooo darling!
    And you & Dan are blessed!
    And we FINALLY have gorgeous cool weather!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pink babies make pink beautiful, hugs, Flavia

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a precious pink ball of fluff your little Addison is!!!

    I hear ya loud and clear on the 'motion' pictures girl. It's been a year since I've had a good pic of all eight at mine together. The onsies are soooo much easier! Heehehehee!!!

    My grandkiddo's ages now range from 2-16. Yep, I go a driver!!! :o)

    God bless and enjoy your time with little 'Pinky'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable ! Love the coat and hat. My youngest grand is the same way - constant motion. I wish I had half the energy they have.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You pooped me plum out just following the photos!! Yikes...I hope my grands have a little less "run" in them - I'd never keep up....And...awwwww....That first photo is just priceless!!! Pink is definitely her color....What a precious package she is! Hope you can slow down soon! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are a blessed woman, Cindy. I at think your granddaughters are both absolutely adorable, and your efforts to help Katie Rose pay off in your closeness to Addison! (Even though it is tiring.)
    Hugs, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are a blessed woman, Cindy. I at think your granddaughters are both absolutely adorable, and your efforts to help Katie Rose pay off in your closeness to Addison! (Even though it is tiring.)
    Hugs, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cindy -She is just so adorable! I know what you mean about taking a picture...it is like trying to catch the wind! Love the pink coat and pink hat..it's fun to be a grandmom, isn't it? xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cutie Miss Addison is in all her pink fluffiness! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the pink...I know what you mean girl...little britches is a bundle of energy..they are fun though...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good heavens! No wonder I love that little doll my friend sent to me. She DOES resemble Addison at that age...and even now. :)

    What a darling little hat and coat. How can you just keep from munching on her constantly??? LOL
    Hugs,
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  16. Her royal highness is just adorable in all her pinkness!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Cindy...

    What a cute title for this post, Girlfriend..."Pink in Motion"! Hehe...too cute! Addison looks sooo pretty in that furry pink coat and hat...she's adorable! Wow...that really was a great deal on that cute little hat..and it matches perfectly!

    Ohhh my goodness...Calista is really growing! I hope that you get to go and see that little Sweetie in January! I love getting to see all of the photos of your beautiful granddaughters, sweet friend...they are just precious! I really don't know how you do it though. I know that I don't have the energy to follow a toddler around! But getting to keep Addison like you do...is truly a blessing! Of course, I know that you agree! Hehe!

    Well dear friend, just thought I would pop over to say hello and see how you were doing! So glad that you stopped by for a visit...I sure enjoyed your sweet note!

    Love ya, sweet lady!
    Chari

    ReplyDelete
  18. Little Miss Addison does look like a little bundle of energy! I am also often tired, Cindy! Keeping up with those grandies is not an easy job! Hope you are having a great weekend!...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh how cute she looks in that little coat and hat. They are both adorable. I love that picture of Addison hugging one of the ride-on things. Being a grandmother is wonderful fun, but yes, it can definitely be exhausting. Sounds like you're hanging in there though. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  20. My second son was like that, in constant motion. When he was sleeping we used to say he was just "recharging". :)
    Have a wonderful week. Addison is adorable!!!
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love that pic too Cindy. What a cutie pie and I love the coat. I think I need one like that for this coming week.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your have beautiful granddaughters, Cindy. Too precious! I can imagine how much Addison wears you off, lol. It probably keeps you young...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for sharing your post! Love that Pink cat! Joann

    ReplyDelete
  24. That is one adorable baby! I'm always delighted to see pictures and hear posts about her and your new little one, too. Brag away! I love it!

    XO,

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a darling little kitty in costume...I hope she had a nice Hallowe'en.

    Your tablescape is lovely. I adore the dishes and the gourd makes it. Very nice. I like the way you've set it all with the napkins and cloth.

    hope you have a good rest of the evening.
    Judi

    ReplyDelete

Welcome,
I would love to hear from you. Come back and visit anytime. Warmest Wishes, Cindy